Manage-Time & Elements
Assessment & Fluid Analysis
Fire Behavior & Effects
Evaluate & Execute
There is an acute corollary of technical knowledge and inter reliance on occupancies, construction, strategy, tactics, risk, safety, physics, engineering and fire suppression theory…FACT!
There are Fundamental Domains that can be applied.
It’s no longer just brute force and sheer physical determination that define structural fire suppression operations.
- Aggressive firefighting must be redefined and aligned to the built environment and associated with goal oriented tactical operations that are defined by
- risk assessed and analyzed tasks that are executed under battle plans that promote the best in safety practices and survivability within know hostile structural fire environments,
- while maintaining the values and tradition that defines the fire service.
- Tactical Fire Ground Patience
- Responsive Tactical Deployment Modeling-RTD
- Predictive Strategic Process-PSP
- Command Resiliency