Occupancy Risk and Operational Concerns
- Suggested Building Construction Type,
- Suggested Occupancy Type,
- Construction System,
- Operational Risks and Hazards,
- Fireground concerns if there was a fire in this Compartment/Building
- What is Obvious?
- What needs to be further assessed or identified?
- What Inherent Building Profile and Performance Concerns area there?
- What does the Company Officer need to know abouth this Building | Occupancy | Construction System | Compartment?
- Are there unique tactical operational concerns for Engine |Ladder/Truck | Rescue |Support?
- What about Command operational concerns?
Building Knowledge = Firefighter Safety
Know your World
Follow Buildingsonfire on Facebook
Also on The Company Officer…
- Taking it to the Streets: Columbus – March 10, 2013
- Taking it to the Streets and Reading the Building: Side by Side – March 14, 2013
- Predictability of Performance of the Building – July 26, 2013
- The Compartment and the Company – April 5, 2013